Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'll get to it, I swear!

Well I'm back.  And I'm pretty tired.  It was a long, amazing weekend in the windy city, for sure.  I've got plenty to say, but no time to say it (of course) because of stupid work blowing up in my face while I'm out for two days.  I'm dog-sitting for the next two nights at a friend's house while he and his wife are on vacation, so I'll probably bring along my notes and try to recap as much of the weekend as I can while I'm there.  It will take some time, so expect the report to be broken into a few parts.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of live updates.  I was planning to bring my laptop along with me to the event, but at the last minute decided against it, so I'd have one less thing to keep track of while in an unfamiliar location.  It turned out to be the right call, as thieves were rampant at the event - something I'll get to a bit more later on.

Sorry to string you all along, but the rest is soon to come!

By the way - Standings for my crew:

Me - 211
Carl Dillahay - 213
Colin Chilbert - 222
Bryant Cook - 345
Alex Artese - 440
Nat Howland, Brian Baum, and Matt Abold - 600+

No comments:

Post a Comment