Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update on Authoring

So far, I've gotten one author comitted to contributing to the blog, and another few who I've extended offers to, but haven't heard back from.

I'm excited about the yes, it's from Colin (Caulyn) Chilbert, the mind behind most of the decklists I've put up on StarCity.  He's never really written regularly before, but all the primers I've seen him write for his various concoctions along the way have been excellent, as have his tournament reports.  This makes me believe that given the outlet of a consistant place to put his thoughts, he'll have no trouble at all getting some things on paper, and on the blog.  Along with that, he's one of the few people I know who does legit testing for Legacy events on MWS, so it would be nice to see some of the results from those sessions to further my own understanding of both the metagame, and Colin as a player.

I'm working on getting Colin's account set up, but once I do, he should be dropping posts in your laps.  I don't know about all of you, but I'm excited.  More to come, as I trick others into working for me for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment