Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blessed.

BREAKING NEWS

Holy fucking shit.

Bryant Cook gets a PM about an hour ago from a lady who found the Source from a Google Search of my roommate (Bret Weed). She gives him a number to call.

As it turns out, she found the backpack under her porch this morning (A WEEK LATER), and it had Bret's DCI card in it. She dug a little to find him in this thread: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13852

She lives less than a block from me. Less than a block from where they broke in and stole my cards. The backpack was full.

I got everything back. EVERYTHING. No iPod, but ALL THE CARDS.

I can't even describe how happy I am right now.


The PM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yma611
Thru a google search I found the post that says "Bret Weed is coming" to some event about a Boston Roll call....I live in Syracuse and found a bag under my front porch with some merchandise in it, for playing wizard games...in one of the pockets I found a card with Bret Weed on it...the bag has broken glass in it, so I am assuming his car was broken into and this was taken...i would like to return it to him... my # is 315-XXX-XXXX...

Thank you
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Holy shit.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.
    Was she hot?

    GreenOne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good news buddy - happy to hear it all ended well and that Amy took the time to re-unite you with your lost treasure - I suggest buying her a gift certificate to her nearest expensive coffee joint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I sort of wish I had read this entry before the one I just commented on.

    That's terrific that you got your stuff back. Really, like something out of a movie.

    ReplyDelete